Rules & Regulations
- Swimming is restricted to the bathing beach area and only when life guards are on duty.
- Lake Swimming: With advance approval of Park Management, one (1) swimmer may swim across the Lake when accompanied by a row boat manned by one (1) qualified SLE Lifeguard. Lake management will coordinate the day and time when a Lifeguard is available. Lot owners are not permitted to make lake swimming arrangements directly with the Lifeguards. Lifeguards are employees of SLE and are compensated and insured by SLE.
- No one shall talk to the Lifeguards while they are on duty, except when necessary for safety purposes and during breaks.
- All Lot Owners and guests must obey all safety rules and instructions given by the Lifeguards and Park Management.
Floating devices are only permitted between beach and the first north/south float line.
- No running, pushing or other horseplay is permitted on the Lake or in the Park.
- Only one (1) person at a time is permitted on the diving board or water slide.
- All swimmers under the age of twelve (12), must be supervised by an adult.
- Individuals, regardless of age, may be asked to take a swim test.
- The Lifeguard on duty has the right to determine the competency of the swimmer.